The team at Signs Express (Ipswich) aim to be involved very much in the local community, either through direct involvement in events and activities or through sponsorship and donation of signs.
Examples of local support include:
* Supply of vehicle graphics for The Caravan Clubs London to Brighton (Via Lands End to John O 'Groats) cycle ride for the British Heart Foundation
* Supply of banner for the Bury St Edmunds Round Table 3 Peaks Challenge 2009
* Supply of banners for the Suffolk Breakthrough Breast Cancer Moonwalk
* Sponsorship of St Edmundsbury Primary School year 3 football team comprising supply of full "Signs Express" kit for the whole squad.
* Supply of vehicle graphics and signage to the Bethany Tayla Woods Fund
* Supply of roadside signage promoting the RNLI Lifeboats Art Exhibition in Aldeburgh
* Supply of exterior promotional banners for St Nicholas Hospice
* Supply of launch signage for the West Suffolk branch of the National Autistic Society at Suffolk Kite Festival 2009
* Supply of Helen Rollason Cancer Charity raffle advertising boards