Rebrand of 5 health centres for the Harlow Health Centres Trust.
With the budget available to rebrand the signage of 5 health centres within Harlow under their control, Harlow Health Centres Trust Ltd (HHCT) came to Signs Express (Harlow), as their existing supplier, with a brief to update the exterior and car park signage.
To create a unified look across all centres, a modular directory system was suggested as the basis, allowing for different panel sizes and terrain to be accommodated throughout the centres whilst maintaining the brand look. Signs Express produced designs for consideration promoting the clean precise image expected from medical establishments, whilst incorporating the charitable trust’s logo and strap line ‘Promoting Health and Wellbeing’ identifiable by the local population and patients.
The new signs were fitted by the installation team of Signs Express (Harlow), centre by centre, also removing old signage where appropriate to minimise disruption and inconvenience to patients and staff.
Most of the actual centres date back to the end of the 1950’s when the original concept of bringing together the services provided by a doctor, dentist, midwife, health visitor and district nurse under one umbrella was found to be successful and centres were built and named:- Addison House, Nuffield House, Sydenham House, Keats House, Osler House and Lister House. The Trust took over the day to day management in the 1980s, adding a new surgery in Church Langley – ‘The Florence Nightingale Centre’ that opened in 1997. For more information see www.hhct.org.uk
Signs Express provide bespoke signage and graphic solutions throughout West Essex, Hertfordshire and London.