Established as a locally owned business in Basildon & Southend and Chelmsford & Colchester, we undertake a huge variety of work from individual signs for trades people through to major projects for some of the area’s largest organisations.
Salary: 22k -24k (Reviewed Annually)
Working hours: 8.30am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
The role will include involvement in all aspects of projects from liaising with clients over initial briefs through design, specification, and preparation of artworks for production.
- The ability to create visual proofs from provided internal and external briefs.
- Layout and typographical skills and knowledge of fonts.
- Good communication skills.
- Collaborative skills to work closely with account managers as well as clients.
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work on multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment. - Problem-solving skills and the ability to know when to ask for help.
- A methodical approach to work and meticulous attention to detail.
- Confidence in working with Microsoft operating system.
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Experience within the graphics and signage industry would be advantageous.
- 20 days holiday entitlement plus 8 banks holidays.
- Company Pension.
Applicants in the first instance should email their application to email@example.com with a copy of their C.V.