Due to continued growth within the business, we have a full-time position to fill at our busy production centre in Calne SN11 9PT. Signs Express has been established for 30 years and provides customers with a wide range of signs and graphics for businesses of all sizes.
What you will do
Ideally, you will have worked in the signs industry for at least 2 to 3 years covering a full range of skills and experience such as:
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately and a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques.
- Visit clients to carry out surveys and document information ready to progress to quotation.
- Good attention to detail
- Have good design skills and able to use/be trained in software such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Manage workflow using large format printers, cutters and laminating machines.
- Be proficient in the application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates.
- Be proficient at installing all types of external and internal signs.
- Be proficient at installing window graphics.
- An effective communicator to work within a small team.
- Possess or willing to be trained in PASMA/CSCS accreditations
- Driving licence essential
Your working hours
This is a full-time position working normal office hours but will need to be flexible to work outside of these hours when required. Competitive salary for the right candidate.
Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, able to work on their own initiative, flexible, a great team player, well organised and have an understanding of the importance of health and safety.