Experienced Sign Maker & Fitter
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Sign Maker & Fitter at our busy production centre in Bristol
Duties will include:
- Applying graphics to a variety of substrates, including window graphics, digital wall coverings and vehicles
- Carrying out fascia and post mounted sign installations
- Interpreting briefs accurately with a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Printing, cutting and laminating vinyl
- Conducting surveys and completing paperwork to a high standard.
What we would like from you:
- A minimum of 4 years experience making and installing a wide range of signage
- Experience of vehicle wrapping (desirable but not essential)
- Experience using plotters, large format printers and laminators
- IPAF/PASMA/CSCS accreditations (desired but not essential)
- Clean driving licence
- Professional, Flexible, enthusiastic, be a good communicator, well organised and be able to work alone as well as part of a team
- An understanding of the importance of health & safety
A little bit about us
- Whilst we are part of the UK’s largest signs and graphics network, Signs Express Bristol is a local family business with strong ties within the local community.
- We are a business founded on cultivating a good working environment and working culture
- You will be treated like an adult. We are flexible with working times and give you our trust and support at all times.
- We have a great team and work with great clients
- We close down for Christmas and new year to give the team time with family and friends
- We want to ‘do good’ and be part of the community. Every year we dedicate some of our resource to helping a local charity.
This is a fulltime position working Monday-Friday 08.30 – 5.00pm
Salary circa £28,000 (depending on experience)