Starting at £28,000.00 per year, depending on experience
This is a permanent, full-time position, working Monday-Friday 08.30 – 5.00pm.
This is an exciting time for us and due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Vehicle Wrapper to join our busy and friendly production centre in Bristol.
Duties will include:
· Applying graphics to a variety of substrates, including window graphics, digital wall coverings and vehicles
· Carrying out fascia and post mounted sign installations
· Interpreting briefs accurately with a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
· Printing, cutting and laminating vinyl
· Conducting surveys and completing paperwork to a high standard.
What we would like from you:
· Experience of vehicle wrapping (essential)
· IPAF/PASMA/CSCS accreditations (desired but not essential)
· Clean driving licence
· Professional, Flexible, enthusiastic, be a good communicator, well organised and be able to work alone as well as part of a team
· An understanding of the importance of health & safety
A little bit about us
· Whilst we are part of the UK’s largest signs and graphics network, Signs Express Bristol is a local family business with strong ties within the local community.
· We are a business founded on cultivating a good working environment and working culture
· You will be treated like an adult. We are flexible with working times and give you our trust and support at all times.
· We have a great team and work with great clients
· We close down for Christmas and New Year to give the team time with family and friends
· We want to ‘do good’ and be part of the community. Every year we dedicate some of our resource to helping a local charity.