Senior Sales Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £33,000 per year, plus commission.
As part of the UK’s largest signs and graphics company, the Bristol, Cheltenham and Gloucester centres are a local family business with strong ties within the local community. We offer a one-stop-shop for all forms of signs and graphics and have been established for over 10 years.
This is a very exciting time for our business and we have big ambitions for 2022. We are consequently looking to recruit an experienced sales executive to join our small but growing team.
A proven track record in new business sales is essential, whilst knowledge/experience of the signage industry would be a distinct advantage
The job will be mainly office based but you will also be required to visit clients at their premises to perform a site survey to help understand their needs in order to offer the best options for their signage and graphics requirements.
Applicants will be required to:
- Pro-actively “on board” larger accounts via targeted activity in identified market sectors
- Attend client’s premises for meetings and/or site surveys
- Develop quotations
- Handle incoming sales enquiries
- Follow up marketing campaigns
- Document all activity in the business CRM system
- At all times ensure we provide industry leading customer service
You will ideally possess:
- Great communication skills
- An enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
- Good attention to detail
- Full driving licence
- A working knowledge of the signs and graphics industry including H&S best practices (not essential as training will be given)
- Good commercial awareness