We are looking to recruit an experienced sign industry individual to take on a leading role in the manufacture and installation of signs at our busy centre.
We undertake a huge variety of work including vehicle graphics, exhibition displays, all sorts of premises signs, health& safety signs & large format digital print. The work can range from individual signs for local tradespeople to complete re-brands for major local companies and organisations.
Ideally, you will have worked in the signs industry for at least 2 years and have a range of experience including:
- A strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Experience of industry design software including Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in manufacturing and production of a variety of sign types
- Workflow management experience using large format printers, plotters & laminators
- Strong communication skills
- Installation experience an advantage as is possession of PASMA/IPAF accreditations
You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and well organised, with good attention to detail. You must be able to work on your own initiative, be a great team player and have an understanding of the importance of health and safety. A driving licence is essential.
This is a permanent full-time position working normal office hours but with some flexibility outside of these hours when required
A competitive salary will be offered depending on experience of successful candidate
Established as a locally owned business in Exeter for over 25 years, we undertake a huge variety of work from individual signs for trades people through to major projects for some of the area’s largest organisations such as the Met Office, Exeter University, Libraries Unlimited and many others.
If you’re interested or know anyone who might be, please apply to email@example.com or give us a call on 01392 823220.