Do you have a strong background in sign making?
Come and work for the UK’s largest signs and graphics network, Signs Express! As a key member of our FARNBOROUGH centre, you will thrive with the diversity of work our centre handles each day, giving you the ideal opportunity to develop new skills, really make a difference and to grow with the business.
About the role
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 pa, depending on experience.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday-Friday 08.00 – 5.00pm
Working in our busy, friendly production centre in Farnborough, culture and career choice are at the heart of everything we do.
Duties will include:
- Interpreting briefs accurately with a great understanding of different signage and manufacturing techniques
- Printing, cutting and laminating vinyl
- Applying graphics to a variety of substrates, including panels, fascias, windows and vehicles
- Carrying out fascia and post mounted installations using power tools and access equipment
- Working at heights
What we would like from you:
*A minimum of 5 YEARS making and installing a wide range of signage
- Experience using design software, notably Adobe, plotters, large format printers and laminators
- Clean driving licence essential
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Reliable, good time keeping and strong work ethic
- Professional, Flexible, enthusiastic, be a good communicator, well organised and be able to work alone as well as part of a team
- A strong understanding of the importance of health & safety, including working at heights
A little bit about us
- We are an experienced business founded on cultivating a good working environment and support network
- We have a great team and work with great clients
- We rarely work weekends and shut for Christmas and new year to give you time with family and friends
We’d love to hear from you
If you have a comprehensive background in signage, we want to hear from you!
Please apply to join our amazing team by sending you CV along with an introductory covering letter telling us all about yourself.
Please email: Malcolm.firstname.lastname@example.org