Experienced Sign Maker
Are you an experienced sign maker looking for your next role?
Come and work for the UK’s largest signs and graphics network, Signs Express! As a key member of our Huddersfield signage production department, you will thrive with the diversity of work our centre handles each day.
Salary: Circa £20,000 pa (depending on experience)
About the role
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday-Friday 08.00 – 5.00pm
Working in our busy, friendly production centre in Huddersfield, culture and career choice are at the heart of everything we do.
Duties to include:
- Interpreting briefs accurately with a great understanding of different signage and manufacturing techniques
- Printing, cutting and laminating vinyl
- Applying graphics to a variety of substrates, including panels, fascias, windows and vehicles
- Carrying out sign installations using power tools and access equipment
- Must have 2 years’ experience and be able to fit signs and apply graphics
- Experience using plotters, large format printers and laminators
- Clean driving licence
- Professional, flexible, enthusiastic, you are a good communicator, well organised and able to work alone as well as part of a team
- A strong understanding of the importance of health & safety
- IPAF/PASMA/CSCS accreditations desirable
A little bit about us
- Signs Express is based in Huddersfield and is part of the largest signage network in the UK.
- We are well established and founded on a good working environment and support network
- We have a great team and work with great clients
- We rarely work weekends and shut for Christmas and New Year to give you time with family
We’d love to hear from you
If you have two or more years of experience in the signage industry, we want to hear from you!
Please apply to join our amazing team by sending your CV along with an introductory covering letter telling us all about yourself.