Salary £25k depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sign Maker/Fitter to work within our busy signage and graphics production centre in Huddersfield, as part of the UKs largest, most successful sign company.
Ideally, you will have worked in the signs industry for at least 2 years and have a range of experience including:
- A strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Good design skills including Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in manufacturing and production with vinyl
- Workflow management experience using large format printers, plotters & laminators
- Strong communication skills
- Possess or willing to be trained in PASMA/IPAF accreditations
You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and well organised, with good attention to detail. You must be able to work on your own initiative, be a great team player and have an understanding of the importance of health and safety. A driving licence is essential.
This is a permanent full-time position working normal office hours but with some flexibility outside of these hours when required.