Experienced Sign Maker
Are you an experienced sign maker/fitter looking for your next role?
Come and work for the UK’s largest signs and graphics network, Signs Express! As a key member of our Hull signage production department, you will thrive with the diversity of work our centre handles each day.
Salary: Up to £24,500 pa (depending on experience)
About the role
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday-Friday 07.00 – 4.00pm
Working in our busy, friendly production centre in Hull, culture and career choice are at the heart of everything we do.
Duties to include:
- Interpreting briefs accurately with a great understanding of different signage and manufacturing techniques
- Printing, cutting and laminating vinyl
- Wrapping vehicles
- Applying graphics to a variety of substrates, including panels, fascias, windows and vehicles
- Carrying out fascia and post mounted installations using power tools and access equipment
- Must be able to fit signs, apply graphics and wrapping skills are essential
- Experience using plotters, large format printers and laminators
- Clean driving licence
- Professional, flexible, enthusiastic, you are a good communicator, well organised and able to work alone as well as part of a team
- A strong understanding of the importance of health & safety
- IPAF/PASMA/CSCS accreditations desirable
A little bit about us
- Signs Express is based in Hull and is part of the largest signage network in the UK.
- We are well established and founded on a good working environment and support network
- We have a great team and work with great clients
- We rarely work weekends and shut for Christmas and New Year to give you time with family
Please email applications to Rob.firstname.lastname@example.org