Experienced Sign Installer/Maker
Are you looking for an exciting role to showcase your sign making and installation skills?
Have you worked in the signage industry for at least two years, particularly with experience in installation?
Come and work for the UK’s largest signs and graphics network, Signs Express! As a key member of our signage production/installation department, you will thrive with the diversity of work our centre handles each day, giving you the ideal opportunity to develop new skills, really make a difference and to grow with the business.
Salary: Competitive and based on experience
About the role
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday-Friday 08.00 – 5.00pm
Working in our busy, friendly centre in Lancaster, culture and career choice are at the heart of everything we do.
What you will do
- Fitting of various signs and graphics including trays, post and panel, acrylic signs etc. using power tools and access equipment where required (includes scissor lifts)
- Must have a head for heights and understand the importance of Health & Safety processes
- Application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates including vehicles and window graphics.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer skills- not essential but would be advantageous.
- Enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude and problem-solving work ethic.
- A good team player is essential but also able to work under own initiative
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately.
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills.
- Flexible, well organised and able to deal with clients confidently.
Proven experience in a sign fitting role is essential and you must have at least two years of experience.
CSCS Card, Pasma and IPAF would be an advantage, and a full and clean driving licence will be required.
The perfect candidate will have a positive, can-do attitude, be able to maintain our high standards of workmanship and quality, be self-motivated and be a good role model for the rest of the team. This job would suit someone who likes to see the impact they have on both our company and our client’s business.
We’d love to hear from you
If your background is in signage, we want to hear from you!
Please apply to join our amazing team by sending you CV along with an introductory covering letter telling us all about yourself.