Experienced Vinyl Applicator - Leeds
Full Time - Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
We have an exciting opportunity to join our centre in Leeds
A minimum of 2 years signs industry experience is essential, covering a full range of skills and experience such as:
- Good attention to detail
- Good design skills using industry standard design software such as Adobe Illustrator would be an advantage
- Proficiency in the application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates including vehicles
- Effective communication skills to work within a small team
- Ability to complete paperwork to high standards ready to be passed on for invoicing
- IPAF/PASMA/CSCS accreditations and a driving licence would be advantageous
What we are looking for:
Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, able to work on their own initiative, flexible, a great team player, well organised and understand the importance of health and safety.
This is a full-time position working normal office hours, but you will need to be flexible to work outside of these hours when required.
Please apply by sending your CV along with your salary expectations.