Salary: up to £25,000, depending on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: Full time (8.30-5.00) Monday to Friday
Required Experience: 2 years preferred – in the Sign industry
Driving license essential
We have an exciting opportunity to join our friendly Production and Installation team at our centre in Milton Keynes. Ideally with at least 2 years of sign making experience.
What you will do:
- Fitting of various signs and graphics including trays, post and panel, acrylic signs etc. using power tools and access equipment where required (includes scissor lifts).
- Must have a head for heights and understand the importance of Health & Safety processes.
- Application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates including vehicles and window graphics.
- Enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude and problem-solving work ethic.
- A good team player is essential but also able to work under own initiative.
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately.
What we are looking for
This is a permanent position and would suit someone with a good degree of life experience who would be able to handle the varied nature of the role and be a good ambassador for the business both with customers and suppliers alike.