We are looking for an experienced Signage Fitter to install signage and vinyl graphics. This site-based role will entail implementing installations and delivery of signage to our client's sites. As part of this,you will need to work as part of a team to deliver on set targets. The role could see the you travelling all over the UK in a company vehicle visiting a wide range of sites and installing different projects.
All tools & uniform will be provided. CSCS card is preferential.
The perfect candidate suited to this role would maintain high standards of quality, be self-motivated and a good role model for their team. This job would suit an individual who likes to see the impact they have on both our company and our client’s business.
You will be required to ensure that all signage is completed on time and to a quality standard consistent with the required standards.
You will also be required to:
- Install all types of signage (ie. internal, small and large external, free-standing and affixed to existing structures)
- Follow all company procedures for install of signage and graphics
- Make sure Method Statements are followed, and inform your Team Leader of any changes
- Take responsibility for your own and others’ health and safety when working
- Ensure company installation vehicles are thoroughly and regularly checked, in line with the company’s vehicle policy
- Undertake regular stock checks of tools and materials within the installation vans
- Ensure that all equipment is routinely checked for safety, in line with legislation
- Provide polite, efficient interaction with clients and all others at all times
- Be flexible with start and finish times to enable the company to deliver jobs effectively
- Be prepared to work away from home. (All meals and accommodation will be paid for)
- Assist members of the management team and the in-house production staff if required
- Demonstrate a mature, considered approach to workplace issues and relationships
Proven experience in a sign making role would be an advantage. CSCS Card, Safety Passport, Pasma and IPAF would be an advantage. Working knowledge of the signage and/or construction industry would be beneficial.
This role is subject to a 3 month probationary period, after which a company vehicle will be provided. A full and clean driving licence will be required.
This is a full time role with competitive salary + overtime.