Sign Maker / Installer
Signs Express Salisbury is a local business with strong ties within the local community whilst enjoying all the benefits of being part of the UK’s largest signs and graphics network.
What we would like from you:
- Fully trained in sign production – minimum of 4 years experience
- Proficiency in the application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates
- Plenty of experience with installation and fitting of window graphics, fascia trays and wall graphics.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator to solve artwork issues.
- Creativity, imagination, accuracy and attention to detail
- Confidence is using vinyl plotters, large format printers and laminators
- Experience of signage fitting on site
- Ability to complete paperwork to high standards ready to be passed on for invoicing
- IPAF, PASMA and CSCS accreditations desired but not essential
- Knowledge of Health & Safety working practices and safe manual handling of materials
- Excellent face to face communication skills
- Experience in vehicle wrapping
- Experience of applying digital wallpaper would be an advantage
- A good problem solver with a positive attitude
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Driving licence essential
What we can offer you:
Your skills and expertise are invaluable to the success of our business and we very much believe in the ethos that you work with us and not for us. We are flexible with working times and give you our trust and support to maintain.
This is a full-time position working 8.30am – 5.30pm and usually with an earlier finish on a Friday. While working extra hours is sometimes necessary, you will get paid for it - we strongly encourage all staff to finish when their day ends. We also shut down between Christmas and New Year so that you can spend quality time with family and friends.
Training will be provided with plenty of support from the Signs Express network.
Salary circa £25,000 (negotiable for the right candidate).