Signage Sales Account Manager
Salary to be determined.
Initial hours 08.30am – 05.00pm, but will require flexibility.
Due to continued expansion Signs Express (Sheffield) is seeking to create the new role of Sales Account Manager.
This role will suit an experienced sign maker, keen to progress into a more customer facing role. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing existing customer accounts as well as identifying, building and developing relationships with new customers.
The role will involve liaising with customers, suppliers, and colleagues, to organise and manage each project from design, quotation, production and installation, through to invoicing. This dynamic and diverse role will ensure that our customers have a single point of contact throughout the entire process and ensure that the highest standards of service are achieved.
- Liaise with existing customers.
- Identify and contact potential new customers and business opportunities.
- Carry out site surveys.
- Develop and propose effective solutions to the customer’s needs and provide them with quotations, visuals and order confirmations.
- Liaise with customers, colleagues and suppliers to agree delivery and installation schedules, including supplying progress updates to the customer.
- Capture photos and videos of the order progress and processes, up to and including the finished installation.
- Assist with social media posting and blog writing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly flexible, self-motivated, problem solver who would thrive in a small, highly motivated team.
- Previous experience in signage design, production, and installation.
- Previous customer facing experience including some experience of carrying out site surveys, producing quotations and managing projects.
- Good creative and technical design skills and knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.