Trainee Sign Maker
We are looking for a Trainee Sign maker to work alongside our experienced staff learning all aspects of the business including the preparation and application of vinyl graphics onto signs, vehicles, windows etc. You will also be involved with installing signs at customers’ premises plus other tasks as required.
You must be a good team player, enthusiastic, confident and personable with attention to detail and a “can do” attitude to team working and an aptitude for practical work.
- Practical ability with hand tools
- Manual dexterity
- Creativity and imagination.
- Good computer skills.
- Drawing and design ability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to use specialist computer design software to prepare designs (training in house and on-going)
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator/Coral Draw Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator & Photoshop would be an advantage.
A driving licence would be useful but not essential.
This vacancy would suit a motivated person who wants an exciting career in this creative industry.
Uniform workwear will be provided as well as Safety equipment.