Experienced Sign Maker / Installer
Due to continued growth within the business, we have a full-time position to fill at our busy production centre in Slough.
Ideally, you will have worked in the signs industry for at least 2 years covering a full range of skills and experience such as:
- Applying graphics to a variety of substrates, including window graphics, digital wall coverings and vehicles.
- Carrying out sign installations using power tools and access equipment
- Interpreting briefs accurately with a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Visiting clients to carry out surveys and document information ready to progress to quotation
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to communicate information to others, manage workflow using plotters and large format printers
- An effective communicator to work within a small team
- Complete paperwork/surveys to high standards ready to be passed on for quoting
- IPAF/PASMA/CSCS accreditations desired
- Clean driving licence essential
You must be flexible, enthusiastic, well organised, able to work on your own initiative, a great team player and have an understanding of the importance of health and safety.
This is a full time position working normal office hours from 08:30 – 16:30.
Salary £20k - £24k depending on experience.