Sign Maker / Installer
Due to continued growth within the business, we have a full-time position to fill at our busy production centre in Slough.
Ideally, you will have worked in the signs industry for at least 2 years covering a full range of skills and experience such as:
- Applying graphics to a variety of substrates, including window graphics, digital wall coverings and vehicles.
- Carrying out sign installations using power tools and access equipment
- Interpreting briefs accurately with a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Visiting clients to carry out surveys and document information ready to progress to quotation
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to communicate information to others, manage workflow using plotters and large format printers
- Be an effective communicator to work within a small team
- Complete paperwork/surveys to high standards ready to be passed on for quoting
- IPAF/PASMA/CSCS accreditations desired
- Clean driving licence essential
We are looking for a good all round person who can follow instructions and who is happy to get stuck in to any task to get the job done.
You must be flexible, enthusiastic, well organised, able to work on your own initiative, a great team player and have an understanding of the importance of health and safety.
This is a full time position working normal office hours from 08:30 – 16:30.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22k-£24k per year