Experienced Sign Maker
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced sign maker to join our friendly team operating from the production centre in Denton.
Ideally, you will have worked in the signs industry for a 2 years covering a full range of skills and experience such as the ability to interpret briefs accurately and a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques.
You will be required to visit clients to carry out surveys and document information ready to progress to quotation.
- Design skills using industry standard design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Flexisign and Omega
- The ability to complete quotes independently or communicate information to others to provide quotes
- Experience of managing workflow using plotters and large format printers
- Proficiency in the application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates
- Experience in vehicle wrapping is desirable
- Complete paperwork to high standards ready to be passed on for invoicing
- Enthusiastic, flexible, a great team player and able to work on your own initiative
- Driving licence essential
- An understanding of the importance of health and safety.
This is a full-time position working normal office hours but will need to be flexible to work outside of these hours when required.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.