Experienced Sign Maker / Fitter
We are currently looking for an experienced Sign Maker/Fitter to join our team at Signs Express (Taunton).
Ideally, you will have worked in the signs industry for at least 2 years covering a full range of skills and experience such as:
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately and a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Visit clients to carry out surveys and document information ready to progress to quotation
- Good attention to detail
- Have good design skills using industry-standard design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Flexi-sign and Omega
- Be able to complete quotes independently or communicate information to others to provide quotes
- Manage workflow using plotters and large format printers
- Be proficient in the application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates including vehicles
- An effective communicator to work within a small team
- Complete paperwork to high standards ready to be passed on for invoicing
- IPAF/PASMA/CSCS accreditations
- Driving licence essential
What we are looking for
This is a full-time position working normal office hours but will need to be flexible to work outside of these hours when required.
You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic, well organised, able to work on your own initiative, be a great team player and have an understanding of the importance of health and safety.
£18k + depending on experience