Junior Sign Maker & Installer
Salary: from £22,000 per annum, depending on experience.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday-Friday 08.00 – 5.00pm
Come and work for the UK’s largest signs and graphics network, Signs Express.
Our Twickenham centre has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Sign Maker & Installer.
Are you ready to make a career move and grow with our business?
Working in our busy, friendly production centre in Feltham, culture and career choice are at the heart of everything we do.
Duties will include:
- Interpreting briefs accurately with a good understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Printing, cutting and laminating vinyl
- Applying graphics to a variety of substrates, including panels, fascias, windows and vehicles
- Carrying out fascia and post mounted installations using power tools and access equipment
What we would like from you:
- A minimum of 2 years plus experience making and installing a wide range of signage
- Experience using design software, plotters, large format printers and laminators
- Clean driving licence
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Reliable, good time keeping and strong work ethic
- Professional, Flexible, enthusiastic, be a good communicator, well organised and be able to work alone as well as part of a team
- An understanding of the importance of health & safety
- IPAF/PASMA/CSCS accreditations desirable
A little bit about us
- Signs Express is based in Feltham and is part of the largest signage network in the UK.
- We are an experienced business founded on cultivating a good working environment and support network
- We have a great team and work with great clients
- We rarely work weekends and shut for Christmas and New Year to give you time with family and friends
If your background is in sign making we want to hear from you! Contact us by clicking the below button.