Business Development / Sales Executive vacancy in Basildon
Due to continued growth, we’re looking to recruit an experienced sign sales executive to join our growing team.
As part of the UK’s largest signs and graphics company the Basildon centre is a local business with strong ties within the local community. We offer a one -stop -shop for all forms of signs and graphics and have been established for 17 years.
What you will do
Applicants will be required to:
- Account manage New and Larger clients
- Develop relationships and rapport with customers
- Attend a client’s premises
- Perform site survey’s
- Develop quotations
- Prospect for new desired business
- Handle incoming sales enquiries
The successful candidate will have:
- Great communication skills
- An enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
- Good attention to detail
- Reliable, friendly manner
- Full driving licence
- Good working knowledge of the signs and graphics industry including H&S best practice
- Knowledge of sign making processes and associated costs
What we are looking for
With a strong background in the sign sector, successful applicants will possess excellent communication skills and be confident in dealing with customers.
The job will involve liaising with customers from the very first point of contact, often visiting them at their premises to perform a site survey and understanding their needs to offer the best option for their signs and graphics requirement.
Your working hours
This is a full time permanent position. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm Apply
Starting Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 p/a
A competitive salary along with the opportunity to become an integral part of the business awaits the right applicant.