Sign Maker / Fitter vacancy in Bournemouth and Poole
Bournemouth and Poole
Due to continued growth within our business, we have a full time position to fill at our production centre in Christchurch
What you will do
Ideally, you will have worked in the signs industry or similar (building trade, engineering etc.) for at least 2 years covering a full range of skills and experience such as:
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately and a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Use hand and power tools
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic with a can do, problem-solving work ethic
- Be proficient in the application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates including vehicles
- An effective communicator to work within a small but growing team
- Able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Complete paperwork to high standards ready to be passed on for invoicing
- Competent working at height
- IPAF/PASMA/CSCS accreditations an advantage but not necessary as training can be arranged
- Driving licence essential
What we are looking for
This is a full time position working Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.00 but will need to be flexible to work outside of these hours when required.
Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, able to work on their own initiative and have a positive approach to dealing with issues and general problem solving, be flexible, a great team player, possess the ability to work alone as well as in a team, be well organised and have an understanding of the importance of health and safety.
Signs Express has been established in Christchurch for over 20 years and provides customers with a wide range of signs and graphics for businesses of all sizes.
Your working hours
This is a full time position working Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.00 but will need to be flexible to work outside of these hours when required.Apply