Production Manager vacancy in Doncaster
Due to continued growth within the business, we have a full-time position to fill at our
busy production centre at Signs Express Doncaster.
What you will do
We require applicants have 2 years of sign industry experience covering a full range of skills and experience such as:
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately and a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Familiarity with Illustrator and the operation of wide format printers, laminators and plotters is also required, as is design experience
- Good attention to detail
- Manage workflow using plotters and large format printers
- Effective communication to work within a small team
- Complete paperwork to high standards ready to be passed on for invoicing
- IPAF/PASMA/CSCS accreditations desired
- Driving licence essential
What we are looking for
We are looking for a “hands on” production manager who has detailed technical knowledge and practical experience of wide format printers and all aspects of sign making. You will also need a good working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and be literate with design and production software packages.
You will be responsible for issuing and supervising the work for full time and part time staff and have full responsibility for the production part of the business as well as goods in and out.
The successful candidate will understand the importance of high quality customer service in differentiating us from our competitors, will be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing, and be a good team member.
Ideally, the suitable candidate will live within commuting distance to the Doncaster centre and will be considered as a key holder after the successful completion of the probation period.
Your working hours
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm but will need to be flexible to work outside of these hours when required. Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, able to work on their own initiative, flexible, a great team player, well organised and have an understanding of the importance of health and safety.Apply
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £20,000 p/a and fantastic prospects within a thriving network.