Sales Manager vacancy in Manchester
To drive sales and margin revenue for the Team’s and their own pre-defined account portfolio by developing business with existing customer base and prospecting to introduce new customers to the business.
Ideally 3 -5 years sales management / sales experience within the signage and graphics industry. A background in design, production and installation would be beneficial with strong knowledge of technical process and product specifications.
What you will do
1. Deliver against sales and margin targets for the Team’s predefined account allocation. Develop and build account relationships and own delivery of each project in their own portfolio.
2. Ensure the Team build high levels of understanding for all key accounts. Size of business, no of employees, locations, competitors, potential opportunity.
3. Ensure the Team respond to all enquiries within 48 hours of receipt.
4. Ensure the Team carry out accurate and comprehensive site surveys to establish job scope and technical requirements.
5. Upon project approval ensure the Team complete all job specifications with 100% accuracy liaising with design during approval process. Job sheet accuracy to be monitored on a weekly basis by the Sales Manager.
6. Ensure Clarity is updated regularly with quoted, confirmed status. Any outstanding quotes are being chased up for approval/rejection within 1 month. Conversion rate from enquiry to order to hit 70%.
7.Ensure the Team has regular touch points with customer base via E mail, phone and face to face. If account is inactive for over 1 month contact to be made.
8. Report to management via weekly sales meeting business status. Invoiced, confirmed and sales pipeline figures. Communicate any issues, roadblocks, learnings.
9. Use social media to follow, connect and develop business opportunities with existing and new customers. LinkedIn, Twitter, Internet research .
10. Use marketing collateral provided to further develop business opportunity with existing and new customers.
What we are looking for
Teamwork – Put team first, interact effectively across business. Understand impact of your role within the business. Apply
Works Standards – Pay close attention to detail across all aspects of role quotes, job sheets, sales reports.
Motivation – Positive energy, commitment to go extra mile.
Reliability – Takes responsibility, sticks to commitments.
Planning and organizing – Set priorities, plans workload effectively.
Time Management – Prioritizes work to deliver against deadlines.
Communication – Listens, express ideas and opinions effectively.
Problem Solving – Solution based, deals with facts in analyzing problems.