After continued success Signs Express (Milton Keynes) are now expanding their team and are looking to recruit a Part Time Sales & Marketing Administrator. The ideal candidate would have experience in telemarketing who enjoys exciting new challenges, someone that can bring enthusiasm to the position, with a fantastic customer service approach and a can do attitude.
You will be provided with all the tools necessary to undertake the job, including a relevant database with contact information, templates and formats to record progress and structured marketing material for follow-up emails. Successful candidates will also be given a familiarisation training/ induction session before you start.
- Prospecting for new customers via telesales activity
- Follow-up sales emails
- Generate and book sales appointments
- Quotation follow-ups focused on converting leads to order
- Tracking and reporting of progress based of KPI’s
- General social media activity
- Targeted prospecting via LinkedIn
- Update webpage with completed work images
- Customer care/follow-ups
- General admin and office duties
Applicants should have previous proven experience in a similar working environment and we're looking for individuals who possess the following attributes:
- Clear & confident verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- An enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
- Good commercial awareness
- Good working knowledge of the signs and graphics industry – Desirable
- Knowledge of sign making processes and associated costs – Desirable
This role is part-time and will start at 16 hours per week (potentially more hours depending on requirements/experience), the exact working days/hours are negotiable.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £10.00 per hour (depending on experience)
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a vibrant team that is highly determined, motivated and focused on driving this already thriving business forward. If you feel the above is a bit of you and you have that same drive then we want to hear from you!
Please submit full CV with covering letter for this role