Experienced or Trainee Sign Maker / Fitter vacancy in Milton Keynes
Signs Express Milton Keynes is looking for a talented or trainee sign maker / fitter to join our friendly team due to continued business growth and success.
What you will do
Ideally you will have at least two years of experience in the following or looking to progress towards gaining this experience:
- Fitting of various signs & graphics to a range of materials at different sites.
- Applying graphics to a variety of substrates, including window graphics, digital wall coverings and vehicles.
- Ability to interpret briefs accurately.
- Current CSCS, PASMA and IPAF cards. (desirable)
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communicator and able to be client facing.
- Enthusiastic with a can do, problem solving work ethic.
- Able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team.
What we are looking for
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic with an eye for detail. Apply
They must be able to work alone using their initiative, be flexible and a good team player as well as being organised and able to deal with clients confidently on site.
Applicants must have a head for heights, a full clean driving license and understand the central importance of health and safety at Signs Express.
This is a permanent position and would suit somebody with a good degree of experience who would be able to handle the varied nature the role entails and confidently interact with new and existing customers and suppliers.