Sign Maker / Fitter vacancy in Milton Keynes
We are currently recruiting for the position of sign maker / fitter to join our production team.
This opportunity would suit a well organised and self-motivated individual.
We are a busy sign company based in Milton Keynes, established for over 20 years and are looking for an experienced person to work as part of our production team.
Whilst we are looking for at least one years’ experience, our ideal candidate will have a desire to achieve, be invested in growth and be able to take ownership for their own work.
What you will do
- Preparation of vinyl including cutting and weeding
- Printing / plotting / laminating
- Preparing materials and surfaces for vinyl application
- Applying graphics to different substrates
- Apply graphics to vehicles
- Cutting materials
- Maintaining a tidy workplace
What we are looking for
- To be punctual & reliable with good attention to detail
- The ability to work from ladders
- To be confident working on both individual and team projects
- A basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator or similar design software would be an advantage
- To have a full clean driving licence
Your working hours
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pmApply
Salary dependent on experience.
Job Type: Full-time