Sign Maker/Fitter vacancy in Milton Keynes
Signs Express Milton Keynes is looking for a sign maker/fitter to join their friendly team. This is an excellent role for someone who wishes to join an expanding company that offers amazing opportunities for career advancement.
What you will do
The business needs an all-rounder capable of fitting vinyl to a wide range of substrates and with the ability to apply vehicle graphics to a high standard as well as fitting a varied range of interior and exterior signage.
What we are looking for
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic with an eye for detail. They must be able to work alone using their initiative, be flexible and a good team player as well as being organised and able to deal with clients confidently on site.
- Fitting of various signs & graphics to a range of materials at different sites.
- Applying graphics to a variety of substrates, including window graphics, digital wall coverings and vehicles.
- Ability to interpret briefs accurately.
- Current CSCS, PASMA and IPAF cards. (desirable)
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communicator and able to be client facing.
- Enthusiastic with a can do, problem solving work ethic.
- Able to work under own initiative as well as part of a team.
Your working hours
Full time working hours with a salary of £18,000 - £22,000 depending on experienceApply