Sign Fitter vacancy in North & North East Lincolnshire
North & North East Lincolnshire
We are looking for an experienced Signage Fitter to install signage and vinyl graphics.
This site-based role will entail implementing installations and delivery of signage to our client’s sites. As part of this, the post holder will need to work as part of a team to deliver on set targets. The role could see the post holder travelling all over the UK in a company vehicle visiting a wide range of sites and installing different projects.
All tools & uniform will be provided. CSCS card is preferential. The perfect candidate suited to this role would maintain high standards of quality, be self-motivated and a good role model for their team. This job would suit an individual who likes to see the impact they have on both our company and our client’s business.
What you will do
- To ensure that all signage is completed on time, and to a quality standard consistent to the required standards.
- Install all types of signage (ie. internal, small and large external, free standing and affixed to existing structures)
- Follow all company procedures for install of signage and graphics
- Make sure Method Statements are followed, and inform your Team Leader of any changes
- Take responsibility for your own and others’ health and safety when working
- Ensure company installation vehicles are thoroughly and regularly checked, in line with the company’s vehicle policy
- Undertake regular stock checks of tools and materials within the installation vans
- Ensure that all equipment is routinely checked for safety, in line with legislation
- Provide polite, efficient interaction with clients and all others at all times,
- Be flexible with start and finish times to enable the company to deliver jobs effectively
- Be prepared to work away from home. All meals and accommodation will be paid for.
- To assist members of the management team and the in house production staff if required
- To demonstrate a mature, considered approach to workplace issues and relationships
What we are looking for
- Proven experience in a sign making role would be an advantage
- CSCS Card, Safety Passport, Pasma and IPAF would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of the signage and/or construction industry would be beneficial.
Your working hours
- This role is subject to a 6 month probationary period
- This role requires UK travel and a company vehicle will be provided, for which a full and clean driving licence will be required.
- Salary £17-21k depending on experience