Sign Maker vacancy in Sheffield
Signs Express are market leaders and have been established for over 25 years offering a full range of services across the signage sector, supplying a variety of markets.
Signs Express (Sheffield) is constantly developing and progressing in this exciting market and is undergoing strong and sustained growth.
We are now seeking a forward thinking sign maker to join our dynamic production team.
It is expected that this role will offer the successful candidate an exciting opportunity for career progression as the company continues to develop and grow.
What you will do
A minimum of 1 years’ sign industry experience is essential, covering a full range of skills and experience such as:
- Have good design skills using industry standard design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Omega
- Good attention to detail, communication skills and time management
- Manage workflow and be able to operate large format printers and plotters
- Be proficient in the application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates including vehicles
- An effective communicator and the ability to work within a small team
- Complete paperwork to high standards
- Knowledge and experience of signage installation would be an advantage
- Driving licence essential
What we are looking for
Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, able to work on their own initiative, flexible, a great team player, well organised and have an understanding of the importance of health and safety.
Your working hours
The hours of work are normally 40 hours a week, 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, and from time to time you may be required to work additional hours to meet deadlines.Apply
The right candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic salary depending on experience.