Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Sign Maker at our busy production centre in Signs Express (Aylesbury).
A bit about us:
- You will work within the UK’s largest signs and graphics network.
- Signs Express Aylesbury is a thriving business with strong ties within the local community. You can get a sense of what we are all about by looking at products pages on our website which showcases some of our work.
- Trust, productivity, and great team players are rewarded financially and can benefit from flexibility with working times when required.
- We are a structured and organised company. However, we can get spikes in demand so extra hours are sometimes necessary, you will get paid for it.
On top of that we run a bonus scheme, so everyone gets a slice of the pie when we exceed our targets.
What we would like from you:
- Fully trained in sign production desirable, with a minimum of one year experience required.
- Be proficient in the application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates including vehicles.
- Creativity, imagination, accuracy, speed and attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Using vinyl plotters, large format printers and laminators.
- Experience of signage fitting on site would be an advantage.
- CSCS accreditations desired but not essential.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety working practices.
- Excellent face to face communication skills.
- Experience in vehicle wrapping desirable.
- Experience of applying digital wallpaper would be an advantage.
- Driving licence essential.
This is a full-time position working from 8am to 5pm however you will need to be flexible to work outside of these hours when required.
Competitive salary will be offered depending on experience of successful candidate.
Please email your CV's into firstname.lastname@example.org