Senior Sign Maker & Installer
Salary: Up to £28,000.00 per year, depending on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday 08.30 – 5.00pm
This is an exciting time for us and due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced senior Sign Maker & Installer to join our busy and friendly production centre in Bristol.
Duties will include:
· Applying graphics to a variety of substrates, including window graphics, digital wall coverings and vehicles
· Carrying out fascia and post mounted sign installations
· Interpreting briefs accurately with a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
· Printing, cutting and laminating vinyl
· Conducting surveys and completing paperwork to a high standard.
What we would like from you:
· A minimum of 4 years experience making and installing a wide range of signage
· Experience of vehicle wrapping (desirable but not essential)
· IPAF/PASMA/CSCS accreditations (desired but not essential)
· Clean driving licence
· Professional, Flexible, enthusiastic, be a good communicator, well organised and be able to work alone as well as part of a team
· An understanding of the importance of health & safety
A little bit about us
· Whilst we are part of the UK’s largest signs and graphics network, Signs Express Bristol is a local family business with strong ties within the local community.
· We are a business founded on cultivating a good working environment and working culture
· You will be treated like an adult. We are flexible with working times and give you our trust and support at all times.
· We have a great team and work with great clients
· We close down for Christmas and new year to give the team time with family and friends
· We want to ‘do good’ and be part of the community. Every year we dedicate some of our resource to helping a local charity.