Sign Maker / Fitter
Salary: Competitive salary will be offered depending on experience of successful candidate.
Working Hours: 8am-5pm
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Sign Maker and Fitter at our busy production centre in Milton Keynes.
A bit about us:
- You will work within the UK’s largest signs and graphics network.
- Signs Express Milton Keynes is a thriving business with strong ties within the local community. You can get a sense of what we are all about by looking at products pages on our website which showcases some of our work.
- Trust, productivity, and great team players are rewarded financially and can benefit from flexibility with working times when required.
- We are a structured and organised company. However, we can get spikes in demand so extra hours are sometimes necessary, you will get paid for it.
What we would like from you:
- Fully trained in sign production desirable, with a minimum of one year experience required.
- Be proficient in the application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates including vehicles (wrapping not essential and training courses can be provided).
- Installing graphics on walls, floors and windows
- Installing fascia’s and other flat panel signage.
- Installing post mounted signage
- Learn to use CNC router
- Creativity, imagination, accuracy, speed and attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Using vinyl plotters, large format printers and laminators.
- Experience of signage fitting on site would be an advantage.
- CSCS accreditations desired but not essential.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety working practices.
- Excellent face to face communication skills.
- Experience in vehicle wrapping desirable.
- Experience of applying digital wallpaper would be an advantage.
- Driving licence essential.
To apply, please email your CV to: email@example.com