A wide range of temporary signage was installed to shield the visual impact of the building works, including:
- Hoarding panels;
- Window graphics;
- Large mesh banners to scaffold;
- Advertising banners.
As the building works neared completion an extensive range of permanent wayfinding & promotional signage has also been installed including:
- Wayfinding systems;
- Promotional/atmospheric signage;
- Large easy change tensioned wall graphics;
- Large (6m x 4.5m ) LED illuminated flexface light box with enhanced graphic for improved day/night vision
- Poster display cabinets (LED illuminated)
Various promotional graphics have also been supplied, including van & trailer graphics, feather flags and posters.
- 600+ sqm of Window graphics printed and installed
- 700+ sqm of hoarding panels printed & installed
- 300+ sqm of banners printed, supplied and installed
Including final wayfinding & permanent signage, in excess of 2000sqm of print has been produced for the project.
Andrew McNeilly, Guildhall Centre Manager commented:
“Signs Express Exeter really were the only supplier we felt fully confident of working with on this multi-faceted retail project, the appearance and quality of all forms of media utilised (hoarding, mesh, internal and external window vinyls and general signage) was, as always, excellent with all our objectives and deadlines achieved. The quality of service and understanding of the environment being worked in by the installation team really was second to none”