September marks the release of the 70 plate registration numbers. If you’re buying or leasing a new vehicle and require upgraded, updated and uplifted graphics Signs Express can help bring your brand to life!
On average your vehicle could be seen by over 3,000 people every hour in a typical working day.* Powerful and high impact, vehicle graphics are the perfect way to create a 24/7 marketing campaign.
96% of people believe that vehicle graphics are one of the most powerful forms of advertising** and there are plenty of options to explore for all budgets!
Custom Decals & Graphics
A great option for self-employed businesspeople or start-ups, custom graphics and stickers are quick to apply and can be cheaper than you think.
Decals are a simple alternative to a larger vehicle livery, due to their fast turnaround and ability to be easily removed. They also provide a great option for promotional events and ad-hoc usage. Our custom graphics can be provided on a supply only basis, so you can apply when required.FAQ – What are decals?
Decals is another term used for vinyl graphics and vinyl signs, commonly used to describe lettering and logos on cars, vans and lorries amongst other transportation modes.
At the other end of the scale, wrapping is a great solution for covering large areas of a vehicle. Vinyl can be very versatile which makes it a popular choice for those looking to completely or partially brand their business vehicles or make a statement with a privately-owned car.
Not only can wraps add the wow-factor, they can also protect original paintwork, helping with resale values and also act as a theft deterrent which can lead to lower insurance premiums.***FAQ – How long do vehicle graphics last?
Professionally applied vehicle graphics should last for years if they are cared for correctly. We advise that you do not wash your vehicle for a week after vehicle graphics are applied and do not jet wash the graphics as this may reduce their life.
For permanent vehicle graphics, we always recommend laminating your graphics which should prolong the colour of any digitally printed images.
Reflective Vehicle Markings
Reflective Vehicle Graphics
Reflective markings can serve two important purposes; helping to comply with health and safety standards and keeping your branding visible in all conditions.
Certain vehicles will have to comply with Chapter 8 regulations which includes having fluorescent yellow and retro-reflective red markings applied to the rear. Chevron markings are also essential for emergency service vehicles including ambulances and police vehicles, in addition to blue and yellow battenberg graphics.
To make your vehicles really stand out 24/7, reflective vinyl adds the wow-factor and is great in low-light conditions.FAQ – What are reflective vinyl graphics?
There are specialist vinyl materials available which offer reflective qualities for high impact graphics, which are illuminated by light sources such as headlights or lamp posts. We can apply your vehicle with rear chevrons or build reflective graphics into your livery design for high visibility of your vehicle. Legislation requires new commercial vehicles over 3.5 tonnes of any age to have reflective outlines to the bodies and rears of the vehicle.
To achieve a recognisable brand, it is important to have consistent messaging across all elements of the business and this includes any company vehicles you may own or lease.
From simple lettering and logos to a full wrap, there are plenty of options to create a professional look which helps to enhance your corporate identity. Vehicle graphics can also be removed if a vehicle is no longer needed, is being returned or sold making it a convenient option for fleets.
There are many types of vehicle graphics with different options available that offer a range of solutions for every requirement. Signs Express is experienced in delivering fleet livery to national businesses with bespoke support and premium materials, so you can trust us as your fleet graphics partner.FAQ – How do I remove my vehicle graphics?
We would advise all graphics and wraps to be removed by a professional to ensure no damage is done to the vehicle.
Six steps to successful vehicle graphics
Papa Johns Vehicle Graphics
1. Identify – vehicle graphics can serve many purposes, including showcasing your products and services or providing vital safety protection when out on the road. It is important to consider what you want to achieve with your graphics before deciding the route you take.
2. Consult – it’s okay to not fully understand what you want or require from your new vehicle graphics. Contact us to discuss requirements and we can recommend what will work best. Our bespoke consultative service can open up a range of possibilities!
3. Manage – especially for large fleet projects a seamless experience is essential to maintain an efficient service and make sure everything is delivered on time and to budget. With over 60 centres across the UK we are local to you, saving excess travel and disruption.
4. Innovate – the industry is always changing with new products and ideas, as the largest sign company in the UK and Ireland we have access to all the latest innovations to make you stand out from the crowd.
5. Propose – the key to a good design is collaboration and our in-house design capabilities allow us to create engaging concepts and ideas for your vehicle. We can help you turn a simple idea into a unique and eye-catching design.
6. Customise – any type of vehicle can be wrapped from cars and vans to lorries and buses, but our capabilities don’t stop there, the more interesting the better!
Graphics do not stop with cars, vans, and lorries; our teams have wrapped a wide range of bespoke transport including everything from planes and boats to tuk-tuks and tractors.
Why choose Signs Express as your vehicle graphics partner?
Signs Express has over 30 years’ experience and all of our centres have dedicated vehicle bays, combined with experienced and knowledgeable teams to ensure your project is in safe hands. With a professional service and friendly advice, we have a passion for delivering the highest quality results whilst upholding the consistency of your brand with a vast array of options that are tailor made to your needs. We recommend the best vehicle graphics solutions for your business, offer great value for money and are proud to continually deliver some incredible projects.
You can rely on us to create and install eye-catching, bespoke graphics that will get your business noticed and bring your brand to life. For any project, large or small, contact your local Signs Express centre
to start your vehicle graphics journey with us today.
*3M study on the power of vehicle advertising
**A study by ad agency RYP & Becker Group published in 3M mobile media advertising leaflet.
***Van security top tips from Confused.com