Due to continued growth within the business, we have 1 full-time position to fill at our busy production centre in Basildon & Southend.
We require an experienced Sign Maker to join their busy team based in Basildon & Southend and the surrounding areas.
We offer a wide range of graphic products from glass manifestations, digital wall coverings, vehicle graphics to lightboxes and everything in between. In this role, you will be required to work to a high standard and to exact deadlines across a varied client base.
We, therefore, require a skilled Sign Maker who has experience in the production of all types of signs, vinyl application and graphics.
What you will do
We will expect you to be fully trained in sign production spent a minimum of 3 years covering a full range of skills and experience such as:
The ability to interpret briefs accurately and a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively & contribute as part of a larger team
- Be proficient in the application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates including vehicles
- Using vinyl plotters, large format printers and laminators
- Experience of signage fitting on site would be an advantage
- Complete paperwork to high standards ready to be passed on for invoicing
- CSCS accreditations desired but not essential
- Safe manual handling of materials.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety working practices
- Full Driving licence essential
- Experience in vehicle wrapping.
- Experience in applying digital wallpaper would be an advantage
What we are looking for
This is a physically demanding role which will from time to time require heavy lifting, therefore good physical health is required to carry out the role. You must also be prepared to work outside in all weather conditions to meet customer demands when required.
Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, able to work on their own initiative, flexible, a great team player, well organised and understand the importance of health and safety. They must also have impeccable skills in customer-facing communication
Your working hours
This is a full-time position working from 8:30am to 5:30pm but you will need to be flexible to work outside of these hours when required.Apply
Successful applicants will be rewarded with a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. 28 days paid holiday, Full work uniform, and Pension.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year