Sign Maker & Installer
Salary from £22,000 per annum depending on experience
Job Types: Permanent
This is a full-time position working normal office hours from 08:00 – 16:30. based in Didcot
As a key member of the production department, you will thrive with the diversity of work our centre handles every day, giving you an ideal opportunity to develop new skills, make a difference and grow with the business.
Duties will include:
- Applying graphics to a variety of substrates, including window graphics, panel, fascias, digital wall coverings and vehicles
- Carrying out installations using power tools and access equipment
- Interpreting briefs accurately with a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Printing, cutting and laminating vinyl
- A minimum of 2 years plus experience making and installing a wide range of signage inc. vehicle graphics.
- Experience using plotters, large format printers and laminators
- Clean driving licence
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Reliable, good time keeping and strong work ethic
- Professional, Flexible, enthusiastic, be a good communicator, well organised and be able to work alone as well as part of a team
- Strong understanding of the importance of health & safety
- IPAF/PASMA/CSCS accreditations (desired but not essential)
- There’s only a few things that put a smile on your face while you do them and for us that’s when we’re making signs.
- You’ll be a valued member of a great team and work with great clients
- You’ll be a key part of a business founded on cultivating a good working environment and culture
- Signs Express Oxford is a local family business with strong ties within the local community.