We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sign Maker/installer to join our friendly production team at Signs Express Basildon & Southend and Chelmsford & Colchester we have been established for 24 years and provide customers with a wide range of signs and graphics for businesses of all sizes.
Salary £24,000 - £26,000 dependant on experience & skillset
Working hours: This is a permanent full-time position working normal office hours but will need to be flexible to work outside of these hours when required.
Ideally you will have worked in the signs industry for at least 2 to 3 years covering a full range of skills and experience such as:
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately and a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques Visiting clients to carry out surveys and document information ready to progress and communicate information to others to provide quotes.
- Managing workflow using large format printers, plotters & laminators Proficiency in the application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates including vehicles and installing all types of external and internal signs including window graphics.
- The ability to complete paperwork to high standards ready to be passed on for invoicing.
- Possess or willing to be trained in PASMA/IPAF accreditations.
What we are looking for:
- You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic, and well organised with good attention to detail.
- You must also be able to work on your own initiative, be a great team player and understand the importance of health and safety.
- A driving licence is essential.
This position would suit someone with a good degree of life experience who would be able to handle the varied nature of the role and be a good ambassador for the business both with customers and suppliers alike.
- 20 days holiday entitlement plus 8 banks holidays.
- Company Pension.
Applicants in the first instance should email their application to email@example.com with a copy of their C.V.