Come and work for the UK’s largest signs and graphics network, Signs Express!
An exciting opportunity to join our highly successful and busy Signs Express Falkirk. A multi award winning sign company with a motivated friendly team.
We are looking for a Sign Installer, preferably experienced, however we will consider applicants at all experience levels as there is an opportunity for on-the-job training.
SALARY: £28-£32,000 pa (depending on experience)
About the role
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday-Friday 08.30 – 5.00pm
At Signs Express Falkirk, we offer a wide range of sign solutions covering outdoor and indoor signage, window graphics, illuminated signage, wall coverings, vehicle graphics and wraps.
The role will involve signs installations of all types from high level external installations through to vinyl graphics installations within office spaces, the work will vary between onsite installations through to in-house sign assembly.
We have a wide variety of work which makes the working life more interesting.
Duties will include:
- Sign making working with a wide range of substrates including di-bond, acrylics, metals, wood, vinyl and foamex, to a consistently high standard.
- Applying graphics to a variety of substrates including panels, fascia’s, windows and vehicles.
- Installation of all types of internal and external signage including fascia and post mounted signs using power tools and access equipment
- Able to uphold safe methods of working throughout the production and installation process.
- Working at heights
- Provide outstanding customer service to our clients and others at all times
The successful candidate will be an energetic, hard-working and flexible individual with good problem-solving skills and highly productive.
The candidate may be someone experienced looking for a new challenge or someone in a junior role looking to progress.
A full driving licence will be required.
- Must understand the importance of Health & Safety processes
- You will have a positive, can-do attitude, be well organised and be able to work alone as well as part of our team.
- Reliable, good time-keeping and strong work ethic
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately having attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication and customer facing skills
- CSCS/PASMA/IPAF would be an advantage, although full training will be provided.
We’d love to hear from you
Our work environment is relaxed yet professional with a strong team ethic.
If your background is in signage, we’d love to hear from you.
Please email you CV to email@example.com