Experienced Sign Maker vacancy in Bath
Signs Express are market leaders and have been established for over 25 years offering a full range of services across the signage sector, supplying a variety of markets.
What you will do
A minimum of 2 years’ signs industry experience is essential, covering a full range of skills and experience such as:
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately and a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Client visits to carry out surveys and document information ready to progress to quotation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have good design skills using industry standard design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Flexisign and Omega
- The ability to complete quotes independently or communicate information to others to provide quotes
- Managing workflow using plotters and large format printers
- Being proficient in the application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates including vehicles
- The ability to communicate effectively and to work within a small team
- Completing paperwork to high standards ready to be passed on for invoicing
- Holding IPAF/PASMA/CSCS accreditations desired
- A full driving licence is essential
- Having a presentable and professional approach to all aspects of work
What we are looking for
Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, able to work on their own initiative, flexible, a great team player, well organised and have an understanding of the importance of health and safety.
Your working hours
This is a full-time position working normal office hours but will need to be flexible to work outside of these hours when required.Apply
The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, ranging between £23,000 - £28,000p/a depending on experience.