Due to continued growth within the business, we have a full time position to fill at our busy production centre in Reading as soon as possible.
Due to continued growth within the business, we have a full time position to fill at our busy production centre in Reading.
Ideally, you will have worked in the signs industry for a 2 years covering a full range of skills and experience such as:
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately and a strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Visit clients to carry out surveys and document information ready to progress to quotation
- Have good design skills using industry standard design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Flexisign and Omega
- Be able to complete quotes independently or communicate information to others to provide quotes
- Manage workflow using plotters and large format printers
- Be proficient in the application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates including vehicles
- An effective communicator to work within a small team
- Complete paperwork to high standards ready to be passed on for invoicing
- IPAF/PASMA/CSCS accreditations desired
- Driving licence essential
This is a fulltime position working normal office hours but will need to be flexible to work outside of these hours when required. Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, able to work on their own initiative, flexible, a great team player, well organised and have an understanding of the importance of health and safety.
Please send a CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0118 9751155 for further details