We have an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and growing team at Signs Express Stoke. We are looking for someone to play an integral role within the business and the successful candidate will understand the importance of high-quality customer service in differentiating us from our competitors.
In this role, you will be required to work to a high standard and to exact deadlines across a varied client base making and installing various types of signs.
Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, reliable with a strong work ethic, able to work on their own initiative, flexible, a great team player, well organised and have an understanding of the importance of health and safety.
A minimum of 2 years’ signs industry experience is essential, covering a full range of skills and experience such as:
- Strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Proficient in the application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates including vehicles
- Fitting of various signs and graphics from different materials at different sites using power tools and access equipment where required
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately
- Reliable, good time keeping skills and a strong work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills
- An effective communicator working within a small team
- IPAF/PASMA/CSCS accreditations (Desirable)
- Capability to handle heavy & awkward shape items, & be confident working at height off ladders & scaffold towers
- Driving licence (Essential)
This is a full-time position working normal office hours but will need to be flexible to work outside of these hours if required.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £16,500 depending on experience