Five members of our team recently travelled to Tonbridge, Kent to hone their skills in Digital Wallpaper Installation through training by Papergraphics.
Papergraphics digital wallcovering, Digital Décor, has been specially developed for office fit out companies, interior designers, architects and interior display specialists to enable the creation of bespoke wallpaper to compliment an interior design, architectural feature, wall or area. The training concentrated on the ‘top-end’ 2.1 Digimura fabric backed wallcovering that boasts a Class O fire rating, essential for public spaces, even when printed. The comprehensive and practical course covered the following topics:
Thank you very much to Papergraphics for inviting Signs Express (Central Lancashire) to attend the course. All five attendees thoroughly enjoyed the course. The techniques and new skills have already been put to good use. Let us enhance your space with a bespoke, professionally printed and installed Digimura Wallcovering! Give us a call on 01772 797800 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Best practices, points to be aware of before starting to install wall coverings.
- Identifying wall surfaces, condition and structures. Looking at non-absorbent and absorbent surfaces and the do’s and don’ts relating to surfaces.
- Surface preparation and sealing.
- Methods of applying adhesives.
- Advice on pattern matching, overlaps & trimming.
- How to deal with awkward areas you may find on sites such as columns and window reveals.
More like this
What our customers say
Shadan Noori - Personal Trainer
Laura Slater - Lumiere Photographic
Leamington Spiritualist Church
John - Hearty Hotdogs
Gemma - HB Tech
James Carss - Town and Country Kitchens and Bathrooms Ltd
Michael Ashman - Evercare Carpentry
Marc Strickson - Lincs Groundworks Ltd
Firefighter Thompson - Fire Service - Old Warden Airfield
Escrick Park Estate