With so many elements to consider to ensure your business adheres to Government guidelines, whilst also promoting a positive environment for your staff and customers, we are here to support you every step of the way.
We've outlined six simple steps to take the strain away from selecting your Coronavirus signs, graphics and other essentials.
1. First Impressions Decide on what your message needs to communicate prior to people entering your premises. Take a look and make your selection from our handy Coronavirus Measures product recommendations.
2. Make an impact Identify all areas in your premises that need signage such as high-traffic areas then choose from our featured internal and external solutions.
3. Encourage behaviour Order your social distancing graphics and signage to act as visual reminders throughout your premises. Utilise all available space by using solutions such as floor graphics and hanging banners.
4. Protect your staff & Customers Select your solutions from our Health & Hygiene range. Ensure customer and staff welfare with bespoke and ready to order cough/sneezeguards and PPE as well as hand sanitising stations.
5. Customise your solutions Brand, colour code and customise your solutions. Ask us to brand and customise COVID-19 solutions to suit your environment, from shops to offices, centres of education right through to construction sites and manufacturing plants.
6. Take Action Contact your local centre for further advice and to order your Coronavirus Essentials. For any on-site consultations, social distancing and relevant PPE guidance will be adhered to. We may also be able to offer virtual consultations so speak to your local centre to find out more.