Tackling Tomorrow Together: 2024 Convention Round-Up
2024 Convention Round-Up
Friday 19 January 2024 saw us come together as a network for our annual Signs Express Convention, held this year at the Coventry Building Society Arena.
It was fantastic to see such a great turn out, with over 80% of our network in attendance, over twenty suppliers from across the industry, a range of expert speakers, plus our Franchise Support Centre team, so it was safe to say we had a full house!
Events like Convention offer a fantastic opportunity to bring everyone together and allows us to reflect on the many accomplishments and milestones we have all achieved. It enables us to formally recognise the immense talent within our network through our Sign and Franchise Awards and gives us another chance at the Franchise Support Centre to say a heartfelt thank-you to our franchisees for their amazing contributions to Signs Express and the creative industry sector we are in.
On the flip side, it is also a terrific opportunity to look at what 2024 has to offer and focuses us on our plans and critical development areas for the year ahead.
With a packed-out schedule, our agenda looked something like this:
- Business Update and 2024 plans from Managing Director Jonathan Bean and Network Development Director Aaron Davis
- An insight into the ever-changing face of digital marketing from Marketing Consultant Mark Harvey
- Exhibitions, demos and competitions from our industry leading suppliers
- Recruitment Seminar tackling best practice from Genesis Recruitment Director Jo Torrie
- Digital Marketing Seminar discussing the changing landscape and what this means for our franchisees, delivered by Senior Marketing Manager Damien Berry and digital expert Paul Edwards from web agency Shorthose Russell
- An introduction to our new game-changing software, delivered by software CEO and founder Shaun Corbridge
- Plus, our black-tie gala dinner and our eagerly anticipated 2023 Sign and Franchise Awards recognising the best in our network!
We have made exceptional progress as a network throughout 2023 and we are confident this is set to continue.
Whilst the economy has created its own challenges, we remain committed, focused and driven to stand out in a competitive industry sector with ambitions to become the dominant player in the signs and graphics space and be recognised as the most powerful brand in the market, known and respected for our bespoke, high-quality solutions and outstanding customer care.
By ‘tackling tomorrow together’ we are excited to be on the journey alongside our network as we look to help support our franchisees to increase sales and improve profitability through best practice, new operational systems and expansion opportunities.
Reflecting on such a fantastic day, it was incredible to see so many there, bringing a huge amount of energy and collaboration to the event.
A big thank you to all of our franchisees, their teams, our suppliers and industry partners who took the time out of their busy schedules to come along and be part of such a fantastic event.
If you would like to be part of our award-winning network and be a part of our 2025 Convention, why not get in touch and discuss our franchising opportunities?
With a network of over 60 locations, 30+ years’ experience and a forward-thinking strategy, we offer the perfect franchise opportunity in a creative and high profit sector. We offer the opportunity to join our network via our selected resale opportunities offering you the chance to take on an already established business, rebrand your existing signage company to become part of our market-leading brand, or choose a location that suits you and start-up your own Signs Express centre allowing you to shape your business from the ground up.
For more information please get in touch with our Head of Franchise Recruitment Emma Wakefield via email: email@example.com, or call 01603 598455, alternatively visit our website and register your interest today: Contact Us - Signs Express Franchise