Tackling Tomorrow Together: Convention Award Winners!
Taking the time to celebrate the talent and amazing work that goes on within our incredible network, our Sign and Franchise Awards held at our recent Convention allow us the perfect opportunity to do just that!
With over 80% of our network in attendance, over twenty suppliers from across the industry, a range of expert speakers, plus our Franchise Support Centre team, it was a full house, creating the perfect setting to recognise the incredible achievements over the past year.
First up in the day were our 2023 Sign Awards and we are delighted to announce the winners are:
- Best Exterior Sign (sponsored by Amari Plastics): Signs Express (Belfast) for Coca-Cola Willy Wonka Christmas 2023
- Best Interior Sign (sponsored by FESPA UK): Signs Express (Slough) for TSI Bees Ice Hockey
- Best Vehicle Graphics (sponsored by Comm-Tech): Signs Express (Plymouth) for Rough Cut Racing
- Best Sign Project (sponsored by ISA UK): Signs Express (Belfast) for Guinness Six Nations
- Most Striking Design (sponsored by Super-Wide Digital): Signs Express (Portsmouth) for The Putt Hutt
- Supplier of the Year: ACR Signs
Following our evening’s Gala Dinner, we held our 2023 Franchise Awards. Our fantastic winners are:
- Sustainability Award (sponsored by Premier): Matt Rutlidge and his team at Signs Express (Central Lancashire)
- Newcomer of the Year (sponsored by The Printing Charity): Simon & Tracy Hallett from Signs Express (Plymouth)
- Network Champion (sponsored by Amari Plastics): Richard Howes from Signs Express (Lincoln)
- Employee of the Year (sponsored by Wirehouse): Anthony Nestorenko from Signs Express (Coventry)
- Franchisee of the Year (sponsored by Ultima Displays): Paul & Lynda Heywood from Signs Express (Harlow)
A massive congratulations to all of our winners and finalists
...and thank you to our sponsors for supporting the event. That’s all-things convention wrapped up for another year!
If you would like to be part of our award-winning network and be a part of our 2025 Convention, and be in with a chance of winning a Signs Express Award, why not get in touch and discuss our franchising opportunities?
With a network of over 60 locations, 30+ years’ experience and a forward-thinking strategy, we offer the perfect franchise opportunity in a creative and high profit sector. We offer the opportunity to join our network via our selected resale opportunities offering you the chance to take on an already established business, rebrand your existing signage company to become part of our market-leading brand, or choose a location that suits you and start-up your own Signs Express centre allowing you to shape your business from the ground up.
For more information please get in touch with our Head of Franchise Recruitment Emma Wakefield via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01603 598455, alternatively visit our website and register your interest today: Contact Us - Signs Express Franchise